scoot down meaning
- [American slang]
to go (down) somewhere in a hurry.
I want you to scoot down to the store and get me a dozen eggs. Okay?
I'll scoot down as soon as I finish reading the newspaper.
- You seem pensive . scoot down
- As if on cue, a family of five tusked warthogs scoots down the fairway, waddling but quick.
- Could some observers scoot down to terrorism-scarred Sri Lanka, review the security situation and decide if it was safe to play cricket there?
- "The only words he said to me was, ` You are going to have to scoot down more, "'she said.
- One machine Davis has designed scoots down a lane, stopping every two feet to check the surface topography with a laser at 80 separate points across the boards.
- The Kantrowitzes were able to scoot down from their seats in Section S, Row G all the way down to Row B . ( " Not a good sign,"
- Malcolm is outside the home of Cole Sear ( seer _ get it ? ), a worried, jitter-riddled boy who scoots down the street as if he's being chased.
- You can see the new stadium site _ 75 acres of land that doesn't need to be cleared or bought or fought over _ as you scoot down I-84 into East Hartford.
- If it isn't a crossover, then you probably ought to scoot down on the bench;-] Hope I could help talk ) 03 : 45, 9 January 2008 ( UTC)
- When I got to the Lake Casitas marina to claim a rental sit-on-top craft, I watched the guy before me scoot down from the dock, backside first, into a kayak.
What is the meaning of scoot down and how to define scoot down in English? scoot down meaning, what does scoot down mean in a sentence? scoot down meaning
，scoot down definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.