"scoops" in a sentence
- Each was a composite of three scoops of silt.
- scoop out the rotten part of the pear.
- It was considered a scoop of all time.
- In the morning he must get his boy to scoop it out.
- scoops are used to take up flour, sugar, and ice cream.
- George knelt beside the pool and drank from his hand with quick scoops.
- That alone was a news scoop which would raise many eyebrows.
- The journalist's interest in a scoop and the source's self-interest coincide.
- The big steam shovel lowered its scoop into the ship and pulled it up with a load of gravel.
- What's the next movie ? give us the scoop
What is the meaning of scoops and how to define scoops in English? scoops meaning, what does scoops mean in a sentence? scoops meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.