"scooping" in a sentence
- The russians, the japanese scooping up our crab
- The scoop-up was the key phase during a scooping cycle
- scooping ice cream to your shitheel friends on summer break
- Wash tomatoes . make into cups by cutting off top and scooping seeds out
- They started swimming this way and that, scooping up water with their bodies
- scooping feeding device
- Hydrogen is abundant in the universe, and can be gathered by ram scooping stars or gas giants
- The autonomous scooping control strategies of wheel loader based on on-line trajectory generation were studied
- Fun events such as the scooping goldfish games and the performances of popular songs will be held on saturday and sunday during the festival period
- Prepare rind by scooping out the red part of the watermelon.
What is the meaning of scooping and how to define scooping in English? scooping meaning, what does scooping mean in a sentence? scooping meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.