Synonyms of "scoopful""scoopful" in a sentence
- Noun: scoopful 'skoop`fûl
- The quantity a scoop will hold
Derived forms: scoopfuls
Type of: containerful
- A sugarsticky girl shovelling scoopfuls of creams for a christian brother . some school treat
- Twenty-five percent of the proceeds from Lovin'Scoopful benefits the Special Olympics.
- Now, there's " a scoopful of ice cream keeps truants at bay ."
- In February 2008, Shriver launched an ice cream company called Lovin'Scoopful with her brother, Tim Shriver.
- The Viking landers in 1976 looked for evidence of Martian life, but found none in the few scoopfuls of dirt they examined.
- We're within 10 % of theory, which is close enough given the variations in the actual amount of icecream you pick up in a scoopful.
- "It's very clear water, " said county project manager Hassan Hadjimiry, pouring a plastic scoopful of Wakodahatchee water with a slightly yellowish tinge.
- If 196 grams is one scoop plus a cone and 280 grams is two scoops plus a cone, then we may deduce that the extra scoopful weighs 280-196 = 84g.
What is the meaning of scoopful and how to define scoopful in English? scoopful meaning, what does scoopful mean in a sentence? scoopful meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.