"scooper" in a sentence
- Noun: scooper
- One who, or that which, scoops
Derived forms: scoopers
- So says snoop dogg, get your pooper scooper
- The scooper is long enough so that no bending is required.
- As you know, we have a pooper-scooper law.
- You can buy a junk ice cream scooper for $ 3.
- A mucking shovel he called " a pooper scooper ."
- In Boston, pooper-scooper laws are a flashpoint.
- You ought to be carrying a pooper-scooper club.
- How about a biodegradable poop-scooper for your dog?
- We sell an ice cream scooper for $ 15.
- He says the 100 free pooper-scooper dispensers are being widely used.
What is the meaning of scooper and how to define scooper in English? scooper meaning, what does scooper mean in a sentence? scooper meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.