scantily clad meaning
"scantily clad" in a sentence
- A ships sinks, and there's all these scantily clad sailors around
- In the group were two young mothers, each holding a scantily clad baby wearing only thin cotton pajamas in the cold winter night
- For the wet and scantily clad, the temperature is comfortable.
- It features scantily clad women, glorified violence and inane posturing.
- Those magazines often feature scantily clad female celebrities on the cover.
- Scantily clad women sat on our laps and negotiated sex.
- It pushes stereotypes of scantily clad women being pursued by macho men.
- "We don't have scantily clad females.
- Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, John Belushi and scantily clad pinups.
- Jada Pinkett consistently shows up scantily clad and well rounded.
, "scant" meaning
, "scant-o'-grace" meaning
, "scanties" meaning
, "scantily" meaning
, "scantiness" meaning
, "scantity" meaning
, "scantle" meaning
, "scantle, gauge stick, size stick" meaning
What is the meaning of scantily clad and how to define scantily clad in English? scantily clad meaning, what does scantily clad mean in a sentence? scantily clad meaning
，scantily clad definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.