Synonyms of "sauce""sauce" in a sentence
- Noun: sauce sos
Verb: sauce sos
- Flavourful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
- Behave saucily or impudently towards
- Dress (food) with a relish
- Add zest or flavour to, make more interesting
"sauce the roast"
Sounds like: source
Derived forms: saucing, sauced, sauces
Type of: act, alter, behave, change, condiment, do, flavor [US], flavour [Brit, Cdn], modify, season
Part of: dish
Encyclopedia: Sauce Sauce, Corrientes
n. liquor; any alcoholic beverage.
• Those guys have had too much sauce again.
• Did you bring the sauce? Can't have a good party without lots of sauce.
Noun. Alcoholic drink. E.g."He's going to feel bad in the morning, after 12 hours on the sauce.”
- This sauce is too thick -- add more milk.
- Stir the sauce to prevent it lumping.
- He had the sauce to tell me i didn't know my job.
- The cook thickens the sauce with flour.
- Put a bit more soy sauce in the dish.
- Put a bit more soy sauce in the food.
- A good stomach is the best sauce.
- The sauce is better than the fish.
- Hunger is the best sauce.
- A good appetite is a good sauce.
What is the meaning of sauce and how to define sauce in English? sauce meaning, what does sauce mean in a sentence? sauce meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.