"sarir" in a sentence
search and rescue incident report
- sarir-- dakar-rally / french-co-driver AFP THAILAND
- sarir-Co-driver-dies-in-desert-accident COMBO SINGAPORE
- The fall from the Sarir C tectonic movement with little evidence of horizontal stresses.
- Initial production from the main Sarir oil wells averaged, with some achieving rates of.
- Historian Al-Kufi reported that in 738 the Arab commander al-Sarir ".
- Sarir-Dakar-Rally AFP INDONESIA
- Sarir-Dakar-rally AFP INDONESIA
- Sarir at times adopted Christianity as the nominal, but not in reality, official religion.
- The Sarir stratigraphic column generally resembles succession patterns throughout the Sirte Basin, with some variations.
- In these wars it was generally victorious and allowed Sarir to manipulate the politics of Derbent.
What is the meaning of sarir and how to define sarir in English? sarir meaning, what does sarir mean in a sentence? sarir meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.