Synonyms of "sabin""sabin" in a sentence
- Noun: sabin seybin
Noun: Sabin seybin
- A unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by a square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound
- United States microbiologist (born in Poland) who developed the Sabin vaccine that is taken orally against poliomyelitis (born 1906)
- Albert Sabin, Albert Bruce Sabin
Derived forms: sabins
Type of: absorption unit, microbiologist
Encyclopedia: Sabin, MN Sabin Sabin, Portland, Oregon Sabin, Minnesota
A unit of sound absorption equivalent to 1 sq ft of perfectly absorptive surface. Also see metric sabin.
A unit of sound absorption; 1 sabin represents a surface that can absorb sound at the same rate as 1 square foot of a perfectly absorbent surface.
- The reconstruction algorithm of piecewise smooth surface based on doo sabin subdivision
- My thanks to miles sabin for pointing me at the proc filesystem to resolve problems with chroot ing java on multiprocessor systems
- In 1959, Albert Sabin introduced his live-virus vaccine.
- Sabin joined The Times in 1993 as director of labor relations.
- Former President Gary Sabins had overseen all of the orthopedics operations.
- Most were given Sabin oral vaccine later determined to contain SV40.
- David Sabin's big bear Gloucester is plainspoken and direct.
- Sabin died on December 22, 1902 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Sabin received a medical degree from New York University in 1931.
- Petey Williams defeated Chris Sabin and Matt Bentley in the match.
What is the meaning of sabin and how to define sabin in English? sabin meaning, what does sabin mean in a sentence? sabin meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.