rocket plane meaning
An aeroplane driven by rocket motor
- Meanwhile, the pilots return the rocket plane to Vandenberg.
- The rocket plane could have climbed higher, he said.
- The P2B would fly to about, then release the rocket plane.
- It is also possible, that rocket planes launch vertically without changing their orientation.
- His rocket plane was dropped from a B-29 at 34, 000 feet.
- For example, the experimental rocket plane SpaceShipOne was designed without any use of wind tunnels.
- This supersonic rocket plane first flew on June 8, 1959 with Scott Crossfield at the controls.
- Global travel is conducted using rocket planes, which are colour-coded according to their destinations.
- Opel planned to build a second rocket plane, but apparently lost interest before the project was completed.
- It is a rocket plane with a large wingspan, straight rearwards wing and a pair of canards.
- "rocket plane" meaning in Chinese: 火箭(发射)飞机。
- "rocket plane" meaning in Japanese: ロケット（砲搭載）機
- "rocket plane" meaning in Korean: phrase, 로켓 비행기, 로켓포 탐지기
- "rocket plane" meaning in Russian: 1) _ав. ракетоплан
What is the meaning of rocket plane and how to define rocket plane in English? rocket plane meaning, what does rocket plane mean in a sentence? rocket plane meaning，rocket plane definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.