rifle range meaning
Synonyms of "rifle range""rifle range" in a sentence
- This rifle ranges over a mile
- C . o . d . restricted to buyers in penang, malaysia only . point of collection : penang rifle range post office
- The shepherd was careful to keep just beyond Iraqi rifle range.
- Practices are now held at the ANZAC Rifle Range at Malabar.
- Also deep under the grandstand seats was the college rifle range.
- The rifle range caretaker's cottage was built around 1890.
- Closure of the ANZAC Rifle Range, Liverpool after 47 years.
- South of Entally was the Volunteer Rifle Range constructed in 1877.
- The name'Target'derives from Boozieburn Rifle Range range.
- How can you not have a rifle range at a military college?
What is the meaning of rifle range and how to define rifle range in English? rifle range meaning, what does rifle range mean in a sentence? rifle range meaning
，rifle range definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.