Synonyms of "rheumatic""rheumatic" in a sentence
- "a touch of the rheumatics in my back," said the sergeant.
- Mother read aloud beautifully and she was a great success with the wealthy and rheumatic mrs. effingham.
- Continuous chemoprophylaxis against group a streptococci has proved to be highly effective in preventing recurrences of rheumatic fever.
- Meteorological diagnose of rheumatic attack in chengdu
- "a touch of the rheumatics in my back, " said the sergeant
- Treatment of rheumatic disease by chinese drugs fumigation and steaming
- Healthy education for patients with rheumatic heart diseases
- The contents determination of muscone in rheumatic medical-plaster by gc-pci-ms
- One of the feared complications of the rheumatic diseases is renal failure
- Observation and nursing of patients with stroke by rheumatic heart disease
What is the meaning of rheumatic and how to define rheumatic in English? rheumatic meaning, what does rheumatic mean in a sentence? rheumatic meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.