Synonyms of "rhetorician""rhetorician" in a sentence
- The prime minister out of office is seen, too often, to have been but a pompous rhetorician.
- In fact, the first-century roman rhetorician quintilian, in his treatise on oratory, gives the gesture as a sign of approval
- He dismissed both ulpian the jurist because he was a righteous man and silvinus the rhetorician ， whom he had appointed tutor to alexander
- But Michael Jordan is only the second-best Chicago rhetorician.
- Ramist reforms strengthened the rhetoricians'tendency to focus on style.
- Malchus probably followed his profession of rhetorician or sophist at Constantinople.
- Antiochus was one of the most distinguished rhetoricians of his time.
- Coques was a member of two rhetorician guilds in Antwerp.
- In early 1539, Ghent threw a lavish rhetorician festival.
- The lineup should provide Clinton with cover against rhetoricians of the Republican right.
What is the meaning of rhetorician and how to define rhetorician in English? rhetorician meaning, what does rhetorician mean in a sentence? rhetorician meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.