Synonyms of "rhetorically""rhetorically" in a sentence
- "what does this mean?" he asked rhetorically.
- Humphrey paced the rug behind his desk and demanded rhetorically.
- These poems particularized about the south with not enough precision, and generalized a little too rhetorically.
- rhetorically, mr murdoch hit all the right notes
- How does this introduction function rhetorically
- "what does this mean ? " he asked rhetorically
- Homophonic hypertexts are of a function of puns and rhetorically featured with humor, novelty and brevity
- "Did we overpay ? " he asked rhetorically.
- Maher Mahran asked rhetorically at a news conference several days ago.
- At a hearing last week, Uelmen raised the issue rhetorically.
What is the meaning of rhetorically and how to define rhetorically in English? rhetorically meaning, what does rhetorically mean in a sentence? rhetorically meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.