return circuit meaning
"return circuit" in a sentence
The circuit through which current returns to a generator.
- Cathode-return circuit
- Common return circuit
- Metallic return circuit
- Earth return circuit
- Any subtle change of capacitance can be measured through the method of modulation on high-frequency harmonic oscillation return circuit
- The earliest telephones used telegraph lines, or open-wire single-wire earth return circuits.
- This plasma diverted to the metal of the shuttle and from there to the ionospheric return circuit.
- Any person stepping off the tram completed the earth return circuit and could receive a nasty electric shock.
- To transmit power from one point to another distance point, you need a return circuit / conductor.
- The greatest source of interference on this kind of transmission is usually the crosstalk between the go and return circuits themselves.
What is the meaning of return circuit and how to define return circuit in English? return circuit meaning, what does return circuit mean in a sentence? return circuit meaning
，return circuit definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.