Synonyms of "retrain""retrain" in a sentence
- Verb: retrain ree'treyn
- Teach new skills
"We must retrain the linguists who cannot find employment"
- Train again
"He is retraining to become an IT worker"
Derived forms: retraining, retrained, retrains
See also: retraining
Type of: develop, educate, prepare, train
verb [+ obj or no obj]
to learn, or to teach sb, a new type of work, a new skill, etc:
Staff have been retrained to use the new technology.
I am considering retraining as an IT teacher. See note at RESIGN
retraining noun [U]:
Funds are available for worker retraining.
- The shop is closed for staff retrain
- To retrain ourselves we must reparent ourselves
- Some people retrain to improve their skills and to use new technology
- Industry, faced with the pressures of a rapidly shifting market, is already designing new methods to retrain its workers
- Elsewhere, GM must replace aged equipment and retrain aging workers.
- They could retrain workers and get it done in six months,
- "I've got to retrain myself,"
- The fee would go into a fund to retrain American workers.
- Retain or Retrain : How to Keep the Good Ones From Leaving
- It is possible to redirect or retrain them with musical therapy.
What is the meaning of retrain and how to define retrain in English? retrain meaning, what does retrain mean in a sentence? retrain meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.