Synonyms of "racing""racing" in a sentence
- Noun: racing reysing
Verb: race reys
- The sport of engaging in contests of speed
- Move fast
"The cars raced down the street"
- rush, hotfoot, hasten, hie [archaic], speed, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, step on it
- Compete in a race
"let's race and see who gets there first"
- To work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others
"We are racing to find a cure for AIDS"
- Cause to move fast or to rush or race
"The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
Derived forms: racings
See also: racer
Type of: act, athletics, compete, contend, displace, go, locomote, move, sport, travel, vie
Encyclopedia: Race, Evolution and Behavior Race, Evolution, and Behavior Race Race, Human Race, milieu, and moment Race, Negro Race, Milieu, and Moment Racing
- The races can be further subdivided.
- Nick went all out to win the race.
- Once i nourished the entire human race.
- A major record in auto racing fell.
- He hated the idea of reopening the race.
- The favorite won the race comfortably.
- I was a tired man when the long race was over.
- I've fallen behind in the career race.
- He was all in at the end of the race.
- For a time carol raced with them.
What is the meaning of racing and how to define racing in English? racing meaning, what does racing mean in a sentence? racing meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.