Synonyms of "raciness""raciness" in a sentence
- They were reading with enjoyment; yet their work was " afflicted from first to last with a fatal want of raciness.
- There is a perceived raciness to the course, sure.
- His prose is sometimes exaggeratedly witty, but vigor and raciness are ubiquitous.
- Extremes of cobbiness or raciness are undesirable in shows.
- It was the increasingly absurd raciness on television.
- He said that despite the raciness of her films she herself claimed little sexual experience.
- No hint of raciness in public advertisements.
- In 1934, the Hays Office suggestions for eliminating raciness from the American screen became binding.
- But if you're missing that weekly dose of raciness, there's HBO.
- Their austerity comes as an almost welcome relief from the unremitting raciness of the main text.
What is the meaning of raciness and how to define raciness in English? raciness meaning, what does raciness mean in a sentence? raciness meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.