Synonyms of "racecard""racecard" in a sentence
- You're about to get scratched from tomorrow's racecard
- The race is held on the same racecard as the Warwick Stakes.
- The first use of the term steeplechase on an official racecard was in Ireland in the early 19th century.
- They were so impressed with the quality of the racecard that they promised to publish the runners, riders and results.
- Since 2008, the two-year-old fillies event, the Widden Stakes is held on the same racecard.
- Riding in Chicago for the first time in 1992, he rode five winners on one racecard at Sportsman's Park Racetrack.
- The Friday racecard featured five Breeders'Cup races for fillies and mares, culminating in Zenyatta's win in the Classic.
- Goode called the runners home, while all of the national daily newspapers published full colour pullouts with racecard-style guides to the runners.
- Among his other racing accomplishments, on November 19, 1970 Lively rode five winners on a single racecard at Sportsman's Park Racetrack near Chicago.
- The iPad edition is available from 8pm each evening and includes all the news, features and racecards which will be included in the following day s paper.
What is the meaning of racecard and how to define racecard in English? racecard meaning, what does racecard mean in a sentence? racecard meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.