- Noun: raccoon ra'koon
- The fur of the North American racoon
- An omnivorous nocturnal mammal native to North America and Central America
Derived forms: raccoons
Part of: genus Procyon, Procyon
Carnivores of the genus Procyon of the family Procyonidae. Two subgenera and seven species are currently recognized. They range from southern Canada to Panama and are found in several of the Caribbean Islands. Because of its commercial value,one species,P. lotor,was introduced into France,the Netherlands,Germany,and the Soviet Union but it is now largely considered a nuisance in Europe. (Walker's Mammals of the World,5th ed,p1100-1)
- It made no difference to the raccoon.
- The raccoon was shown by schwarte(1959)to be capable of carrying latent hcv.
- Happy little raccoons games-4455 miniclip games
- Sanitation of raccoon city to commence on my mark
- Happy small raccoons games-4455 miniclip games
- After my ski trip, my face look like a raccoon
- -matt !-take her to the raccoon city facility
- "one day i saw a raccoon up in a tree at dusk
- On tuesday, miss kitty went to miss raccoon's house
- Matt !-take her to the raccoon city facility
- "raccoon" meaning in Chinese: n. ＝ racoon.
- "raccoon" meaning in Japanese: raccoonラクーン
- "raccoon" meaning in Korean: noun, 미국너구리(먹이를 발로 씻어 먹는 버릇이 있음), 그 모피
- "raccoon" meaning in Russian: 1) _зоол. енот (Procyon lotor)2) мех енота Ex: raccoon col...
- "raccoon" meaning in Arabic: n. حيوان الراكون, حيوان إمريكي
- "raccoon" meaning in French: n. raton-laveur, mammifère carnassier nocturne d'amériqu...
What is the meaning of raccoon and how to define raccoon in English? raccoon meaning, what does raccoon mean in a sentence? raccoon meaning，raccoon definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.