"rabbits" in a sentence
The species Oryctolagus cuniculus,in the family Leporidae,order LAGOMORPHA. Rabbits are born in burrows,furless,and with eyes and ears closed. In contrast with HARES,rabbits have 22 chromosome pairs.
- The rabbits hurried noiselessly for cover.
- A rabbit lopped among cabbages.
- The rabbits came again, no longer afraid.
- The dog was after the rabbit like a shot.
- She can conjure a rabbit out of a hat.
- The rabbits scampered away as we approached.
- That whole north castle area is a rabbit warren.
- She magicked a rabbit out of a hat.
- We start with one pair of newly born rabbits.
- He was quick on his feet as a rabbit.
What is the meaning of rabbits and how to define rabbits in English? rabbits meaning, what does rabbits mean in a sentence? rabbits meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.