"rabbitfish" in a sentence
- During this time, the rabbitfish reached their maximum in diversity.
- Tropical rabbitfish and the deforestation of a warming temperate sea.
- So rabbitfish have also evolved skilful colour changing abilities.
- Like all rabbitfish, it has venomous spines on most of its fins.
- Approximately 10 million rabbitfish fries are caught annually.
- They have evolved to find protection by schooling, sometimes with other species like shoaling rabbitfish.
- Spinefoot rabbitfish are named for their defensive venomous spines, and they are seldom attacked by predators.
- Like all rabbitfishes, it has venomous spines on the dorsal, anal, and pelvic fins.
- Except for the black spot on the rear upper body, it resembles the closely related foxface rabbitfish.
- Goatfish, sharks, groupers, baracudas, threadfins, lizardfish and rabbitfish also occur in lower frequency.
What is the meaning of rabbitfish and how to define rabbitfish in English? rabbitfish meaning, what does rabbitfish mean in a sentence? rabbitfish meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.