"qigong" in a sentence
- Noun: qigong
- A system of Chinese meditational breathing exercises to achieve and maintain good health
Therapeutic exercises aimed to deepen inspiration or expiration or even to alter the rate and rhythm of respiration.
- Discussion on cervical spondylopathy treated with qigong therapy
- Fitness qigong wuqinxi for maintaining health
- qigong is an ancient chinese traditional art of energy work
- Sir qigong and beijing culture
- The fine tomb of master qigong
- Mental disorders due to qigong
- How do you feel about qigong
- “ i practice qigong breathing exercise for fitness sake, ” he said
- Painting, calligraphy and poem : three kinds of artistic uniqueness achieved by prof . qigong's
- qigong-the force of life
What is the meaning of qigong and how to define qigong in English? qigong meaning, what does qigong mean in a sentence? qigong meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.