Synonyms of "q""q" in a sentence
- Noun: q
- The 17th letter of the Roman alphabet
Derived forms: qs, Qs
Type of: alphabetic character, letter, letter of the alphabet
Part of: Latin alphabet, Roman alphabet
Encyclopedia: Q Q, the book
Fifth letter of a Nasdaq stock symbol specifying that it is in bankruptcy proceedings.
[Latin quaque] every —used in writing prescriptions; see QH
[Oil and gas]
<language> A very high level language by Per Bothner based on lazy generalised sequences. Q has lexical scope, and some support for logic programming and constraint programming. The language includes small subsets of Common Lisp and Scheme.
Q was a test-bed for programming language ideas. Where APL uses arrays for looping, Q uses generalised sequences which may be infinite and may be stored or calculated on demand. It has macros, primitives to run programs, and an interactive command language.
Q is implemented in C++, and comes with an interpreter, compiler framework, libraries, and documentation. It runs on Linux and SUN-4 and should work on any 32-bit Unix.
Latest version: 1, as of 1993-06-07. Development stopped in 1994.
E-mail: Per Bothner
- An ideal q in ring a is primary.
- Ah q would be pissed off as usual, and glare furiously.
- Points p and q represent two positions of the particle.
- Ah q had always had the greatest contempt for such people as little nuns.
- The other tubes read the values of q corresponding to their position on the rake.
- If a molecule of net charge q is placed in an electric field, a force f is exerted upon it.
- q represents the nonmetallic atoms necessary to complete a heterocyclic nucleus containing 5 atoms in the heterocyclic ring.
- q : wonderful . but, what will be your costs
- q : it's been a while, avril where have you been
- q ： why did the chicken run onto the football field
What is the meaning of q and how to define q in English? q meaning, what does q mean in a sentence? q meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.