q fever meaning
"q fever" in a sentence
- Procedure of micro-complement fixation test for bovine q fever
- Animal health analysis methods-detection of antibodies against chlamydiosis and or q fever in mammals by the complement fixation test
- The ministry of agriculture and forestry denied, citing the potentially deadly q fever from which the north american reindeer population suffers as the reason
- All volunteers recovered from Q fever with no adverse aftereffects.
- Retinal vasculitis is a rare manifestation of Q fever.
- Looking weak, he said unidentified airplanes had sprayed his Australian compound with Q fever.
- It is transmitted to humans causing Q fever by inhalation of aerosols of these materials.
- Q fever in pregnancy is especially difficult to treat because doxycycline and ciprofloxacin are contraindicated in pregnancy.
- Back at the hospital, treatment for presumed Q fever helps the husband but not the wife.
- Brucellosis, tularemia, Q fever, Venezuelan equine encephalitis and food poisoning were developed as war tools.
What is the meaning of q fever and how to define q fever in English? q fever meaning, what does q fever mean in a sentence? q fever meaning
，q fever definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.