pressure forming meaning
- Numerical study on viscous pressure forming of sheet metal
- Hydraulic pressure and control system design of the sheet viscous pressure forming equipment
- Numerical simulation of internal high pressure forming of the right-angle bent-tube with rectangular section
- This is significantly higher than the capabilities of warm liquid or warm gas pressure forming.
- Low pressure forming east of New Jersey should keep clouds and rain close to the New England coastline.
- An area of high pressure forming over the central United States should keep Roxanne moving west, he said.
- Low pressure forming over the central Plains will bring mixed precipitation to portions of the Middle West on Tuesday.
- Low pressure forming over Long Island, N . Y ., will strengthen as it moves toward the Canadian Maritimes.
- Low pressure forming over eastern Arizona will cause patches of snow in the Four Corners region and a few showers in the eastern deserts.
- An area of low pressure forming along the front will produce many showers and thunderstorms in the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys on Friday afternoon.
- More examples： 1 2
What is the meaning of pressure forming and how to define pressure forming in English? pressure forming meaning, what does pressure forming mean in a sentence? pressure forming meaning，pressure forming definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.