pressure drop meaning
"pressure drop" in a sentence
The decrease in fluid pressure between two ends of a duct or pipeline, between two points in a system, across valves and fittings, etc., due to frictional losses; in a water-piping system a drop in fluid pressure also occurs between two points as a result of the difference in elevation between the two points.
- However, the pressure drop occurs almost completely in the plug.
- In this range, the pressure drop increases in proportion to the specific gravity of the mixture.
- When viscous forces predominate the flow is proportional to the pressure drop across the element.
- The inventory of solids in a fluidized bed can easily be found by pressure drop measurements across the bed.
- The correlation is considered to be an accurate method for the calculation of pressure drop in the pneumatic transport of solids.
- If an applied stress or pressure drop is not sufficient to break the gel or exceed the yield stress, no flow will occur.
- Experiment on the pressure drop of crude oil-water pipe flow
- Too high a pressure drop in the mould or in the nozzle
- Simplified calculation of pressure drop in spiral separator
- Check against clogging and pressure drop
What is the meaning of pressure drop and how to define pressure drop in English? pressure drop meaning, what does pressure drop mean in a sentence? pressure drop meaning
，pressure drop definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.