Synonyms of "positional""positional" in a sentence
- Adjective: positional pu'zishunul
- Of or relating to or determined by position
See also: position
- Our own numeral system is an example of a positional numeral system with base 10.
- This does not mean the abandonment of vital strategic points, which can be defended in positional warfare as long as profitable.
- No longer supports noninteger positional predicates
- Indicates positional changes to the endpoint object
- List of positional arguments for this attribute
- Specifies whether a device supports positional lights
- Trial comment on the preventive tactics against positional crime
- Appraisal of positional accuracy of driven device in mechanism
- The positional component effect on chinese character recognition
- positional choice of china-asean regional logistics industry
What is the meaning of positional and how to define positional in English? positional meaning, what does positional mean in a sentence? positional meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.