"porchetta" in a sentence
1. Sesoned, boneless roast pork cut from a whole roast pig
2. Roast suckling pig
ORIGIN: Ital, from porco pig
- Porchetta is celebrated in the form of a Austin, Texas.
- Game winners receive one pound of porchetta and a sourdough bun.
- The porchetta is today a popular dish in Venetian cuisine.
- Mostly,'La Porchetta Pronto'operates out of shopping centres.
- In Italy, the largest Porchetta family hails from the southern province of Campobasso.
- Italian settlers passed on their love for porchetta to their children and friends in this region.
- Immigration brought the Porchetta name to North America in the early to mid-20th century.
- Farmhaus restaurant chef-owner Kevin Willmann explained the benefit in cooking porchetta in a CVap oven.
- The cooked pork called porchetta ( $ 12 . 98 a pound ) has a touch of rosemary.
- Yoo, Zhang and Lindemann help prosciutto crudo, prosciutto e melone, sopressa, porchetta and pancetta.
What is the meaning of porchetta and how to define porchetta in English? porchetta meaning, what does porchetta mean in a sentence? porchetta meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.