porch monkey meaning
"porch monkey" in a sentence
note: A very derogatory term referring to Blacks. This word is very common among the rural areas of the US.
- The jolly minstrel band accompanying them is named the Alabama Porch Monkeys.
- A band called the Alabama Porch Monkeys backs them.
- The terms included " porch monkey " and " black bastard ."
- Founded in 1981 by the self-proclaimed legendary Front Porch Monkeys of 21 Palmer Street in response to the cancelled Ghetto Bash.
- Former and current black employees said they were called " orangutans " and " porch monkeys " to their faces.
- One of Randal's ancestors, who was porch monkey " in front of an African American couple while working at Mooby's.
- Still, outside a local grocery store, two Anglo men recently called Easton Ayres, a 14-year-old African-American, a " porch monkey ."
- Williams sparked a huge outcry when it was reported that he said in a court deposition that he didn't consider the term " porch monkey " to be racist.
- In recent weeks he has been embarrassed by a Texan police chief who referred to blacks as " porch monkeys " and a health chief who despaired about Hispanics'proficiency at breeding.
- However, Randal did not know at that point that he used a racial slur and claimed he used the term " porch monkey " to refer to lazy people of all racial backgrounds in general.
What is the meaning of porch monkey and how to define porch monkey in English? porch monkey meaning, what does porch monkey mean in a sentence? porch monkey meaning
，porch monkey definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.