"ponv" in a sentence
Emesis and queasiness occurring after anesthesia.
- Can the definition of ponv affect its incidence
- Are there other centers active in the production of ponv
- A 2014 overview of systematic reviews found insufficient evidence to suggest that acupuncture is an effective treatment for postoperative nausea and vomiting ( PONV ) in a clinical setting.
- The 5-HT 3 antagonists are also indicated in the prevention and treatment of radiation-induced nausea and vomiting ( RINV ), when needed, and postoperative nausea and vomiting ( PONV ).
- Although they are more effective at controlling CINV where they stop symptoms altogether in up to 70 % of people, and reduce them in the remaining 30 % , they are just as effective as other agents for PONV.
- A 2013 systematic review concluded that acupuncture might be beneficial in prevention and treatment of PONV . A 2009 Cochrane review found that stimulation of the P6 acupoint on the wrist was as effective ( or ineffective ) as antiemetic drugs and was associated with minimal side effects.
What is the meaning of ponv and how to define ponv in English? ponv meaning, what does ponv mean in a sentence? ponv meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.