"pontos" in a sentence
- Noun: Pontos póntós
- (Greek mythology) ancient personification of the sea; father of Nereus
Type of: Greek deity
- Monografii ANTIM IV, Chi _ inu : Pontos, 2008.
- Monografii ANTIM I, Chi _ inu : Pontos, 2005.
- Pontos awakens, grabs a gun and a shootout ensues.
- It is nestled between the Meehan Range, Pitt Water and the Pontos Range.
- Pontos controls water, much like Current Okeanos.
- His ancestors were Greek refugees from the Pontos region near the Black Sea in Russia.
- "Pontos K�lt�r� " documents Asan's Pontic in its Of dialect.
- He was born in Trabzon of Pontos in 1907 and died in Athens in 1979.
- The " pontos " should be sung or said in Portuguese for religious use.
- Most pontos are mere stools or wooden boxes on which the dealers sit through the day.
What is the meaning of pontos and how to define pontos in English? pontos meaning, what does pontos mean in a sentence? pontos meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.