Synonyms of "polytheist""polytheist" in a sentence
- You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a trinity god
- In buddhism, buddha is not a god, and also buddhism believes and proves that the monothiest god and polytheist gods are not exist
- Convert slaves belonging to the polytheist Quraysh received the harshest punishment.
- The fact is that shia believes that only polytheist are najis.
- Others are polytheists, and worship a number of goddesses.
- They got ready to face the polytheists with hearts filled with faith.
- The polytheists tried to kill the Prophet Muhammad to destroy Islam totally.
- He took it and struck the heads of the polytheists ."
- The city was home to polytheist, Christian communities.
- :The overwhelming majority of the people in the Mediterranean area were polytheists.
What is the meaning of polytheist and how to define polytheist in English? polytheist meaning, what does polytheist mean in a sentence? polytheist meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.