Synonyms of "polytheism""polytheism" in a sentence
- polytheism and cultural identity of indonesian chinese
- Others may note their own comfort and embrace of ambiguity and polytheism ( many gods)
- Ethical monotheism sets us into a camp by ourselves compared to polytheism . the incarnation : god came to visit earth
- Dayanand rejected image worship, sacrifice, and polytheism and claimed to base his doctrines on the four vedas as the eternal word of god
- This traditional religion heavily emphasized ancestor veneration, polytheism and animism.
- How about if someone were to remove every reference to polytheism?
- :: The word you are looking for is polytheism.
- McGrath presumably rejects the polytheism of the Hindus, Olympians and Vikings.
- This concept dates from heretical it is considered akin to polytheism.
- Tradition regards Siberia the archetypal home of shamanism, and polytheism is popular.
What is the meaning of polytheism and how to define polytheism in English? polytheism meaning, what does polytheism mean in a sentence? polytheism meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.