- Noun: polytheism 'póleethee`izum
- Belief in multiple Gods
Derived forms: polytheisms
See also: polytheistic
Type of: theism
- polytheism and cultural identity of indonesian chinese
- Others may note their own comfort and embrace of ambiguity and polytheism ( many gods)
- Ethical monotheism sets us into a camp by ourselves compared to polytheism . the incarnation : god came to visit earth
- Dayanand rejected image worship, sacrifice, and polytheism and claimed to base his doctrines on the four vedas as the eternal word of god
- This traditional religion heavily emphasized ancestor veneration, polytheism and animism.
- How about if someone were to remove every reference to polytheism?
- :: The word you are looking for is polytheism.
- McGrath presumably rejects the polytheism of the Hindus, Olympians and Vikings.
- This concept dates from heretical it is considered akin to polytheism.
- Tradition regards Siberia the archetypal home of shamanism, and polytheism is popular.
- "polytheism" meaning in Chinese: n. 多神教；多神论，多神主义 (opp. monotheism)。 n. -theist 多神论者；多神教徒。 ...
- "polytheism" meaning in Japanese: polytheism多神論たしんろん多神教たしんきょう
- "polytheism" meaning in Korean: noun, 다신론, 다신교
- "polytheism" meaning in Russian: 1) политеизм, многобожие
- "polytheism" meaning in Arabic: n. شرك, الإيمان بعدة آلهة
- "polytheism" meaning in French: n. polythéisme, croyance en une multiplicité de dieux; c...
What is the meaning of polytheism and how to define polytheism in English? polytheism meaning, what does polytheism mean in a sentence? polytheism meaning，polytheism definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.