Synonyms of "plugboard""plugboard" in a sentence
- The program iterates through all possible machine settings except the plugboard settings
- Here the changes lie in constantly trying out new wirings of the enigma plugboard
- This is a major shortcut since the plugboard settings form a huge portion of the key space
- Hill climbing algorithms try to optimize an object, in this case the plugboard settings, by changing the object step by step
- Have a chart instructing him in that day's plugboard settings.
- The plugboard contributed more cryptographic strength than an extra rotor.
- Initially, the plugboard only swapped six pairs of letters.
- Keys were easily changed by changing the rotor disks and the plugboard wires.
- The plugboard allowed less specialized conditions to be imposed.
- Line formatting was programmed by inserting wire jumpers into a plugboard control panel.
What is the meaning of plugboard and how to define plugboard in English? plugboard meaning, what does plugboard mean in a sentence? plugboard meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.