plug cutter meaning
"plug cutter" in a sentence
- Nearby was an old chewing-tobacco plug cutter that looked like a small guillotine.
- Plug cutters are inexpensive drill accessories that remove a plug of a specific size from a piece of wood.
- If the plug cutter and the drill bit you used are a perfect match, then the repair should be virtually invisible.
- Get a !-inch plug cutter and a pilot bit for your screws that has a !-inch set on it.
- If you don't have any plug cutters, you should be able to find them at any woodworker's store.
- It's a good idea to run a test first on some scrap to make sure the drill and the plug cutter are a perfect match.
- Run a test to be sure the plugs from the plug cutter fit with only a little tapping into the hole left by the pilot bit and screwset.
- Then take a scrap piece with grain that is as close to identical to the workpiece as you can find and remove a plug from it with a quarter-inch plug cutter.
- Basically, the best way to fill unwanted holes is to take a scrap of the same wood and, using a plug cutter in a drill press, produce plugs of the proper size.
- After the screw has been driven into the joint, the counterbore can be filled with an appropriately sized piece of dowel or a wooden plug cut from an offcut of the same timber using a plug cutter.
What is the meaning of plug cutter and how to define plug cutter in English? plug cutter meaning, what does plug cutter mean in a sentence? plug cutter meaning
，plug cutter definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.