platform drop meaning
"platform drop" in a sentence
(*) The airdrop of loaded platforms from rear loading aircraft with roller conveyors.
See also airdrop; airdrop platform.
- Click the type or select the new platform drop-down arrow, and then select a 64-bit platform
- The active solution platform drop-down list displays the name of the current platform for which to build the solution
- As on the show, a raised platform drops off to a sunken floor space.
- Any paper lying outside the outline then gets crosshatched by the laser, and the metal platform drops down a fraction of an inch.
- The platform drops a call for the elimination of the Department of Education and it says Republicans support " a strong federal role in environmental protection ."
- The new platform drops or tones down policies synonymous with the party since its heyday shortly after World War II, when Japan was struggling to recover from the devastation of a war that some Japanese blamed on their emperor.
- EZ Platform is the successor to eZ Publish, an Open Source CMS in development since 1999 . The previous iteration, eZ Publish 5, was a hybrid approach with old code as well as rewritten code . eZ Platform drops all the legacy code from the software and completes the transition to a complete new code base built on the Symfony2 Full Stack Framework.
, "platform balance" meaning
, "platform bed" meaning
, "platform blowing" meaning
, "platform conveyor" meaning
, "platform floor" meaning
, "platform for internet content selection" meaning
, "platform framing" meaning
, "platform framing, western framing" meaning
What is the meaning of platform drop and how to define platform drop in English? platform drop meaning, what does platform drop mean in a sentence? platform drop meaning
，platform drop definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.