Synonyms of "piggy""piggy" in a sentence
- Adjective: piggy (piggier,piggiest) pigee
Noun: piggy pigee
- Resembling swine; coarsely gluttonous or greedy
"the piggy fat-cheeked little boy and his porcine pot-bellied father"
- hoggish, piggish, porcine, swinish
- A young pig
- piglet, shoat, shote
Derived forms: piggies, piggier, piggiest
See also: gluttonous, pig
Type of: young mammal
Part of: genus Sus, Sus
- piggy clasped his hands in apprehension.
- piggy watched him in disgust.
- piggy was sitting near but giving no help.
- piggy was surrounded before he could back away.
- All the boys except piggy started to giggle.
- He has piggy eyes!
- piggy saw the smile and misinterpreted it as friendliness.
- piggy opened his mouth to speak, caught jack's eye and shut it again.
- piggy took off his glasses and blinked at the assembly while he wiped them on his shirt.
- piggy knelt by him, one hand on the great shell, listening and interpreting to the assembly.
What is the meaning of piggy and how to define piggy in English? piggy meaning, what does piggy mean in a sentence? piggy meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.