[ ˌfəutəui'lektrik ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "photoelectric""photoelectric" in a sentence
- photoelectric work offers the widest scope.
- The photoelectric cell controls a servomotor.
- photoelectric spectrophotometers give better result.
- This is obviously due to the compton and photoelectric effects.
- Submit them to test on a photoelectric colorimeter or spectrophotometer.
- Another phenomenon mentioned by einstein was the so-called photoelectric effect.
- Early experiments on the photoelectric effect had not produced consistent results.
- As a prelude to the discussion of the photoelectric effect, we consider briefly a related phenomenon.
- The photoelectric effect and the compton effect, then, both seem to demand a return to a corpuscular theory of light.
- Two of the three processes, photoelectric effect and pair production, eliminate the photons undergoing interaction.