photoelectric effect meaning
- This is obviously due to the compton and photoelectric effects.
- Another phenomenon mentioned by einstein was the so-called photoelectric effect.
- Early experiments on the photoelectric effect had not produced consistent results.
- The photoelectric effect and the compton effect, then, both seem to demand a return to a corpuscular theory of light.
- Two of the three processes, photoelectric effect and pair production, eliminate the photons undergoing interaction.
- Reserch on the photocurrent in the external photoelectric effect of a metal
- Einstein also explained a baffling feature of the photoelectric effect
- Atomic photoelectric effect
- Application of photoelectric effect of tio2 films for corrosion prevention of metals
- For his work on the elementary charge of electricity and on the photoelectric effect
"photoelectric control" meaning, "photoelectric counter" meaning, "photoelectric densitometer" meaning, "photoelectric disintegration" meaning, "photoelectric door opener" meaning, "photoelectric efficiency" meaning, "photoelectric emission" meaning, "photoelectric flame-failure detector" meaning, "photoelectric fluorometer" meaning,
What is the meaning of photoelectric effect and how to define photoelectric effect in English? photoelectric effect meaning, what does photoelectric effect mean in a sentence? photoelectric effect meaning，photoelectric effect definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.