photoelectric control meaning
- Specification for photoelectric control units for road lighting
- 2 . arbitrary fixed-length, accurate and stable step photoelectrictracking, stopping automatically when the color mark is lost, photoelectric control feeding
- Furthermore, before the invention of photoelectric controls, a single switch or clock could control all the lights in an entire district.
- A variety of upgrades and innovations were applied to the light in the early twentieth century, including an experimental photoelectric control for the fog signal installed in 1936.
- A variation of this technology is the'differential switching or dead-band'photoelectric control which has multiple illuminances it switches from so as not to disturb occupants as much.
"photoelectric alarm" meaning, "photoelectric amplifier" meaning, "photoelectric cell" meaning, "photoelectric colorimeter" meaning, "photoelectric constant" meaning, "photoelectric counter" meaning, "photoelectric densitometer" meaning, "photoelectric disintegration" meaning, "photoelectric door opener" meaning,
What is the meaning of photoelectric control and how to define photoelectric control in English? photoelectric control meaning, what does photoelectric control mean in a sentence? photoelectric control meaning，photoelectric control definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.