"photoelastic" in a sentence
Relating to or exhibiting photoelasticity
- This is the mechanical basis of the photoelastic method.
- In photoelastic experiments their difference is determined.
- The principal advantage of the photoelastic strain gauge is that it is directed reading self-contained.
- The mechanical creep in photoelastic models is accompanied by a variation with time of the optical effects.
- Surface-coating techniques may be classified into two major types: brittle coatings and photoelastic coatings.
- The steel reinforcement can be simulated in cementing a strip of ordinary photoelastic material along the crack edge.
- The conventional photoelastic modes and procedures suffice to indicate whether or not the yield point of the material of the prototype will be exceeded.
- The photoelastic experiment study of gear's static stress
- photoelastic analysis on oblate extrusion pipe
- The study of photoelastic experiment for three-dimensional complicated structure
What is the meaning of photoelastic and how to define photoelastic in English? photoelastic meaning, what does photoelastic mean in a sentence? photoelastic meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.