philosophical doctrine meaning
- Vedanta is not merely a philosophical doctrine, but it is practical self-realisation
- Hegel presented biblical miracles as metaphors for Jesus'philosophical doctrines.
- "Ajtivda " is the fundamental philosophical doctrine of Gaudapada.
- Cartesianism is the name given to the philosophical doctrine of Ren� Descartes.
- The Condemnations of 1277 banned the teaching of certain philosophical doctrines, including deterministic astrology.
- It was during this period that he developed what is distinctive in his philosophical doctrine.
- So what he is really defining as superstition are those practices not compatible with his own philosophical doctrine.
- His idea was that the public could reason things out, provided comprehensive religious or philosophical doctrines are avoided.
- Benedict Ashley credits Adi Shankara for unifying two seemingly disparate philosophical doctrines in Hinduism, namely Atman and Brahman.
- Of course, many of its lines have innate essence of Vedic as well as philosophical doctrines, too.
What is the meaning of philosophical doctrine and how to define philosophical doctrine in English? philosophical doctrine meaning, what does philosophical doctrine mean in a sentence? philosophical doctrine meaning，philosophical doctrine definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.