"periodisation" in a sentence
- or periodīsāˈtion noun
Division into periods
- The periodisation of world history and the evolution of international system
- Several periodisations are employed for the periodisation of the Indus Valley Civilisation.
- Specific criticisms of Keith's tripartite periodisation include that:
- This periodisation has been criticised for the misconceptions it has given rise to.
- To do this, historians often turn to a method known as periodisation.
- This periodisation has been criticised, for the misconceptions it has given rise to.
- In the study of the coinage of the Visigoths a different periodisation is applied.
- An elaborate periodisation may be as follows:
- Those changes determined the periodisation of national cinema into a succession of distinct eras and movements.
- Another periodisation is the division into " ancient, classical, mediaeval and modern periods ".
What is the meaning of periodisation and how to define periodisation in English? periodisation meaning, what does periodisation mean in a sentence? periodisation meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.