Synonyms of "periodical""periodical" in a sentence
- Noun: periodical `pi(u)ree'ódikul
Adjective: periodical `pi(u)ree'ódikul
- A publication that appears at fixed intervals
- Happening or recurring at regular intervals
Derived forms: periodicals
See also: annual, biannual, biennial, bimestrial, bimonthly, biweekly, biyearly, cyclic, daily, day-after-day, day-by-day, day-to-day, diurnal, fortnightly [Brit], half-hourly, half-yearly, hebdomadal, hebdomadary, hourly, midweekly, monthly, nightly, oscillating, oscillatory, period, periodically, semestral, semestrial, semiannual, semimonthly, semiweekly, triennial, weekly, yearly
Type of: publication
A publication issued at stated,more or less regular,intervals.
- I expect regular periodical reports from you.
- Guides help to identify periodicals and newspapers.
- She had read of them in a periodical.
- He consulted a number of relevant books and periodicals.
- It was a periodical commenced by r. dodsley in 1758.
- They skimmed most of these periodicals in seconds.
- We should familiarize students with the use of periodicals.
- The quarterly magazine is a periodical published every three months.
- There are so many good articles in papers and periodicals recently that one can 't read them all.
- Lots of periodicals in foreign languages have been subscribed to, not to mention those in chinese.
"periodic system" meaning
, "periodic table" meaning
, "periodic tenancy" meaning
, "periodic wind" meaning
, "periodic,hyperkalemic,familial paralysis" meaning
, "periodical cicada" meaning
, "periodical index" meaning
, "periodical index (pt)" meaning
, "periodical index [publication type]" meaning
What is the meaning of periodical and how to define periodical in English? periodical meaning, what does periodical mean in a sentence? periodical meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.