"performative" in a sentence
Of a statement or verb that itself constitutes the action described, eg I confess my ignorance
Such a statement, to constative
- Recognition of language performative translation
- The movement of body in intelligible forms is the common origin of music, dancing and performative arts
- She reveals that noncustodial mothering presents a cultural paradox that foregrounds the dialecticalmovement between a competent performance and a performative competence of mothering
- Laruelle believes that both philosophy and non-philosophy are performative.
- It is a performative, rather than a compositional, style.
- In both cases, the performative objects are magically charged.
- The third aspect of the performative consists of an aesthetic dimension.
- Performative architecture is still under developing ideas as a concrete definition.
- He was pioneering in giving attention to performative aspects of folklore.
- There are performative architects, like Gehry and Steven Holl.
What is the meaning of performative and how to define performative in English? performative meaning, what does performative mean in a sentence? performative meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.