performance shares meaning
- The joy in performance shared by Connery and Brown is the big reason.
- By 2010 he had received only US $ 12 in royalties from YouTube for his performance share.
- Istock received 33, 333 performance shares as part of a four-year plan commencing last year.
- He received 33, 000 performance shares as part of a four-year plan commencing last year.
- Brown after the performance shared an embrace with Usher and dubbed him " the Godson of Soul ".
- In 2000, for example, the performance shares it handed out in 1998 were worthless because the company did not hit those targets.
- Amelio earned 130, 960 " performance shares " in fiscal year 1996, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- OCB and contextual performance share their defining attributes as they both consist of behaviors other than those needed to perform the routine functions of the job.
- The performances shares an affinity with the activities and cosmological work of shamans, the complex symbolism of alchemy, and a knowledge of prehistoric art.
- Chubb also uses " performance shares, " which can typically be redeemed only after three years and only if the company clears specific hurdles.
What is the meaning of performance shares and how to define performance shares in English? performance shares meaning, what does performance shares mean in a sentence? performance shares meaning，performance shares definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.