pelargonic acid meaning
An oily fatty acid, obtained esp from the leaves of plants of the Pelargonium genus (also called nonanoic acid)
n : an oily fatty acid C9H18O2 found esp. in fusel oil and rancid fats and made synthetically by oxidation of oleic acid
- Azelaic acid and pelargonic acids are produced from ozonolysis of oleic acid on an industrial scale.
- It is an amide of pelargonic acid ( n-nonanoic acid ) and vanillyl amine.
- "' Nonanoic acid "', also called "'pelargonic acid "', is an organic compound composed of a nine-carbon chain terminating in a carboxylic acid with structural formula CH 3 ( CH 2 ) 7 COOH . The esters and salts of nonanoic acid are called "'nonanoates " '.
- "pelargonic acid" meaning in Chinese: 【化学】壬酸。
- "pelargonic acid" meaning in Japanese: ペラルゴン酸
- "pelargonic acid" meaning in Korean: 펠라르곤산
- "pelargonic acid" meaning in Russian: пеларгоновая (нонановая, нониловая) кислота
- "pelargonic acid" meaning in Arabic: حمض النونانويك
- "pelargonic acid" meaning in French: acide nonanoïque
What is the meaning of pelargonic acid and how to define pelargonic acid in English? pelargonic acid meaning, what does pelargonic acid mean in a sentence? pelargonic acid meaning，pelargonic acid definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.