pelagic bird meaning
"pelagic bird" in a sentence
- Pelagic birds feed on planktonic crustaceans, squid and forage fish.
- This is one form of pelagic birding, by which pelagic bird species are viewed.
- It's also a popular stop for pelagic birds like albatrosses, shearwaters and storm petrels.
- The Atlantic puffin and other pelagic birds are excellent bioindicators of the environment as they occupy a high trophic level.
- It fed probably on the eggs and the juveniles of several Saint Helena terrestrial and pelagic bird species and on snails.
- Because of the special microhabitat of the adjacent Pillar Point Harbor, there are numerous pelagic birds that visit the local area.
- It is a feeding and resting area for a panoply of estuarine and pelagic birds, while its associated marshes and littoral zones support a variety of animal and plant life.
- They are a pelagic bird that is normally silent while flying over the open ocean but when on their breeding grounds the males give a whistling call and the females a loud trumpeting.
- Predicted birds ( 219 species )-Birds may include pelagic birds, wading birds, ducks and other water birds, raptors and other birds of prey, ground nesters, owls, and passerines.
- It is a pelagic bird of the open seas, but nests in subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests, subtropical or tropical moist montane forests, subtropical or tropical moist shrubland, subtropical or tropical high-altitude shrubland.
What is the meaning of pelagic bird and how to define pelagic bird in English? pelagic bird meaning, what does pelagic bird mean in a sentence? pelagic bird meaning
，pelagic bird definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.