[ 'pi:səbl ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "peaceable""peaceable" in a sentence
- He has lived a peaceable and honest life.
- He was a peaceable man.
- That will force the russians, as always, to respond, and "provoke an end to the long regime of peaceable toleration of satellites".
- Consul, he has been remarkably peaceable
- I was pleased to see how peaceable the horse had become
- Hares and rabbits-one who enjoys a peaceable and retired life
- And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the lord
- It is peaceable and group living, but the dense of the group is related much on tide and wave
- Under the river, their surrealistic menagerie formed a peaceable kingdom.
- Kilian's peaceable hosts go to war only when attacked.